Discover and photograph picturesque wildflowers across Arizona! Whether you’re a beginning shutterbug, a professional photographer, hiker, painter, or naturalist, this expanded 2nd edition of the award-winning guidebook will help you easily find, identify, and make stunning photographs of Arizona’s magnificent blooms.
- WHEN: The ideal times – from February to September – to see wildflower, cactus, tree, and shrub blooms across Arizona.
- WHERE: 60 different locations to experience Arizona’s most spectacular flowers.
- HOW: In addition to location-specific guidance, a Photography Basics section, 17 instructional tips, and 10 “Making the Photo” stories.
The eBook features:
- 248 pages with over 280 color photographs
- 60 locations with detailed maps & driving directions
- 17 instructional photography tips
- 60 featured flowers
- 10 “Making the Photo” stories
- A “Bloom Calendar” to help you plan your visit
Recipient of multiple international book awards including:
Winner, Best Travel Book
Winner, Best Crafts/Hobby/How-to Book
Winner, Best Book on Arizona
2015 New Mexico-Arizona Book Awards
Winner, Best Nature Photography Book,
Winner, Best Interior Design – Non Fiction
2012 International Book Awards
Winner, Best Travel Guide
Winner, Best Nature Photography Book
2012 USA Book Awards
Finalist, Best Travel/Travel Guide Book
Finalist, Best Overall Design
2012 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
3rd Place, General Audience Book
2012 Outdoor Writers Association of America “Excellence in Craft” Awards
Get WILD in Arizona today!